ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Karen Carter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 29 Jun 2013 00:41:13 -0400
Wow that is a praise.
Thank you Jesus for protecting them

L.I.F.E.  Living Intentually For Excellence
Take the Mental Fitness Challenge at: www.the-team.biz/39891993
For information write me at: [log in to unmask]

I would rather live my life as if there is a God, and die to find out there
isn't.  Than live my life as if there isn't a God, and die to find out there
is.

ABC's of Salvation:
Admit you are a sinner.  Rom 3:23
Believe in Christ.  Acts 16:31
Confess your faith.  Rom 10:9-10

If you believe there is not a God.  Than just die.  For without a God you
can do this.

The national anthem in Hell is:  "I Did It My Way"