ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Feb 2010 11:07:18 -0600
Vernon cuts out wood, and puts the design on a card from a computer,
and puts the card in the C and C machine, and it carves it.

He's looking at building a better C and C machine, and he's already
bought a new band saw which he needed badly. We should get that in a
week or so. Pray that we can get it paid off before six months is up.
Otherwise we'll be paying huge amounts of interest on his Sears card.

We're also making music boxes and jewelry boxes as well.

Please pray these sell well.

Thanks.

Blessings,

Pat Ferguson