ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Feb 2010 13:53:53 -0600
Hi Everyone,

I was just given a nice thick little booklet and a CD of the music
we're going to sing for Easter. This is called Amazing Grace. It's a
Cantata. We'll be practicing every Sunday, starting tomorrow, after Church.

Does anyone know where I can get the Lyrics to these songs? I think
there are 12 of them. I guess I'll havve to find the actual Cantata,
as the songs might be written differently by different people.

Vernon said this book will not scan well, because of the music in it.

I'm going to wrip the CD and put it on my loving BookSense.

I don't think it has all the songs, as they should be sung, but it
has musical accompanyment for all the songs, I think. I'm about to
listen to it now!

Any help is greatly appreciated.

I know I'll have to braille the lyrics if I can find them.

Thanks much.

Love and Blessings,

Pat Ferguson