ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Karen Carter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Feb 2006 05:29:31 +0000
www.aclj.org

the petition is

Foundations of Freedom

At the American Center for Law and Justice, we remain committed to protecting your constitutional and religious freedoms.

So much of our future is tied to our past – and the importance of such documents like the U.S. Constitution, the Bill of Rights, the Declaration of Independence, and the Gettysburg Address.

We have prepared a booklet that includes these documents – the Foundations of Freedom.  We want you to have this booklet free of charge.

Call 1-877-989-2255 for your FREE copy today!

--

IN GOD WE TRUST
Karen Carter  '74