ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Karen Carter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Feb 2006 06:18:28 +0000
Well right now I am on the praise team at church and we plan on cutting a cd sometime this year.  But I want to do my own cd's also.  But I am being held up because of copyright stuff. I write songs and have to get them copy written and there are a few I have to wait for the other person's copyright to be able to use their song.  I might end up recording all my own songs on my own cd so I can try to get it out.  I don't expect to get any where but I love to sing so it will just be a dream I am trying to do myself.  I know what you mean about motivation.  I hardly have any now days.  If I did I would be further than what I am with my music.  But I have been rejected so many times I get this thought of what's the use it probably won't go anywhere like everything else I have done in my life.  I always tell everyone if I ever had a business I would only hire visually impaired people.  And I will.  If the rest of the world can decrimminate so can I.  I can always say.  I hired the most qualified and they are it. I can create a website with comcast but I have never done it so I guess I am just chicken.  If I wrote a book it would be about miracles and prophecies and such.  I might put my tesitmony in it somewhere just so people know how I came to find the Lord.  If you had your own business you may not have any depression to worry about because you would be to busy.  I hope.  I know I get depress when I don't have anything to do.  These are all good ideas.

--

IN GOD WE TRUST
Karen Carter  '74

From: Sharon Hooley <[log in to unmask]>