ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Sep 2009 10:45:02 -0500
Dearest Loving April,

And guess what! We're all here beside you during those hard times,
and when the tears flow, we're right there holding you tight, and
wiping your tears. Remember, Sweetie, You are, and I will quote you.
"In The Sunlight of God's Love."  His Love never fails. He will
Sustain you. He will lift you up, even during the darkest hour. We
are praying! We are crying right along with you, because we love you!

God's Blessings are endless.

Loving you bunches,

Pat Ferguson