ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Shelly Pryor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 Jan 2004 23:06:15 -0800
Hey, so all u do is pray and God removes all the pain. I'm not sure I
believe that. I can't tell u how many times I've prayed and God has not done
anything. I can't immagine thinking about some of my memories and not
feeling pain and anger. It can't just go away! I mean it took me 2 years of
counseling to learn to not blame myself for the abuse I suffered. I can't
immagine how one simple prayer session could do anything. Besides if we
spent time praying over every memory we'd be praying for the rest of our
lives and maybe more! I would love to believe what u said though. U can
write me privately if u want to take this off list. [log in to unmask]
Shelly