ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Tue, 6 Jan 2004 12:13:52 -0600
Well, the Packers certainly do not have an easy go. I believe all are
surprised they made in the playoffs at all from the rough start they had,
and the heavy leaning on Arizona to get in. But who knows and upset through
out the games would be very nice for the most winningest coach for Green
Bay since Lombardi.

Brad