ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Apr 2012 23:09:32 -0600
I downloaded this app tonight to my iPhone and it is great to hear Scorbey's voice once again reading the Scriptures.  Just like old times.  I see features for personal notes, features to find any book and verse you want, and you can pause the reading of Scorbey at any time and use the iPhone's voice with your finger sliding down line for line, or across word for word, etc.  For 20 dollars, it is more than worth it and the quality of Scorbey's narration is perfect.  There is, for 20 dollars, a dramatized version with background music and more but I wanted the standard narration just for reading.  I have it on my Victor Stream but I don't carry that with me all the time.  The iPhone I always do.  I'm putting the music on it little by little which I like and now, to have the Bible, too, is just great.  Oh, there's features for book marks, daily Bible reading suggestions, and additional notes built into the text when you want to check them.  Otherwise, Scorbey just does what he always did best; reeds the KJV Bible.

Phil.

Satan Has A God Complex
www.SafePlaceFellowship.com