ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kathy Du Bois <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 Dec 2005 13:53:53 -0500
OOh, Vinny,
         If you've been reading my posts, you know that I'm not
optimistic either.  However, "love always hopes."  Right?  We are
responsible to be what we can be and do what we can do.  We are no
longer responsible for Chris, but I am still responsible to God.  If
he leaves here thinking that he's just smart and that he has pulled
one over on us, he is the fool and he is responsible to God for
that.  I'll just offer Christian love, and let the Lord handle the results.
         Now Vinny, what's this about my never talking to you
again!  GRIN!  Are you kidding?  I need you!  I'd be crazy not to
listen to what you have to say.  Never fear, my skin is way thicker
than that!!  Besides, in this case, I agree with you!
Kathy