ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Mon, 19 Jan 2004 18:11:11 -0600
Helen,

Yes I checked or unchecked the appropriate boxes in both the MSN and
Windows Messenger, so not sure why it continues to log me on. I never even
asked for Windows Messenger, I guess it comes with Windows and one just has
to put up with it stealing your MSN contacts and etc. lol. And, if I go to
MSN Messenger's website that has links like "Known Issues We are Working
On" or "Contact Us" or just about any other link on there, it only loops
into the same website page you are on when you click the link. In other
words, you go no where. The only consolation I did was get back to where
MSN Messenger does not remember my log on info, and allows you supposedly
to enter your user name and password, but even after I check that, from
then on when I press my Hot Key I made to start up MSN, it still logs me on
automatically, but at least the program comes up so I can see it is there.
Otherwise it was just running in the background without my seeing it in the
task bar or system tray. As it is now it still logs me on upon booting up.
I'm considering just dumping the program and forgetting it.

Brad