ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Wed, 10 Dec 2003 20:54:10 -0800
Listen, you will have to accustom yourself to a life of grinchery. After
all, I had to and I have you, yes you, mistr lion, to thank for this. I was
a normal lady until someone, namely Gail put me on this despicable list.
grin. Now my life is so deplorable and I'm suffering so dreadfully at the
hands of our wicked lion, who thinks he is a lion of God, that I may be
forced to take legal action. Kerri who is really hoping someone will pay to
have this man removed.