ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Karen Carter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Dec 2007 10:21:51 -0800
Thanks Brad.  I didn't have long distance. I just had the line for the internet.  I have free long distance on my cell phone.  Thanks for the information though When ever I get rewired and up and running I will give everyone a shout.

Brad D <[log in to unmask]> wrote:  Hope your rewire goes well, give a holler when you are back up and running. FYI, if you, like me, have AT&T for phone, you might check to make sure you aren't paying for any long distance, unless you do have long distance with them. If you  do, I can tell you how to get 3 cents a minute anywhere in USA through a phone card I've used for years and years. You ought only be paying for a line and no long distance option at all. Even if you don't make long distance calls on the line, if you aren't watchful, they have a $9 or so fee just to make it available if you wanted to, which of course you don't really need if you are using a phone card. :)

Brad