ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Karen Carter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Oct 2004 02:04:45 +0000
I agree but don't let my King M&M know I agree.  He might puty me out.  Of course he is right here on my desk making sure I get through all my e-mails and I answer them correctly.  He does not know what I am typing right now because he is asleep.  I better send this before he wakes up.

--
In any kind of circumstance PRAY

Karen Carter 74'