ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jeremy Gilley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Feb 2006 18:15:02 -0500
Speaking of cats, I and my wife walked into our apartment building
yesterday, and loan and behold, both of our guide dogs went sort of
nuts... Jens dog drug her up the steps if you can think of that... at
the time I could not see what is going on... a few moments later, I was
able to see something white sitting in front of the door across the
hall, I told jen that it looked like a rat, and with my bad vision, that
is exactly what It looked like to me... so, she promptly tells me in a
kind of hurry it up voice to get the door open and get inside. Well,
like a good husband I did just that. But, I did not stay in, I got in,
let jen in, and went back out to see what exactly I was seeing.  Finally
the hint came, the cat perd and walked towards the steps... since the
cat was white and the carpet of the building a very dark color, I was
able to snatch the cat up.  The cat had its front claws clipped and had
a collar around the neck... I am still currently wondering where the
cats owner is... with 2 dogs in my apartment, I could not let the cat
go, so called the apartment office and one of the guys that works at the
apartments took it home until we can find the owners of the cat... the
cat from my prospective could not be more then 2 years old and as calm
as a gentle dog or what ever, it curled up in my arms and just barely
moved its head to look around... and yes, I got my cute little wife to
touch it just to reassure that I was not holding a rat... *smile*