ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Wed, 14 Jan 2004 19:54:22 -0500
hey

I have a little delima:

i am up on Rachel Scott's web site, from Columbine, trying to play some of
the video clips.  I can't see the video visually as the little screen in the
player is too small.  It's real media...  Even though it's streaming, I am
curious if there is a way that I can capture the video, and encode it to
either mpeg or avi, or even better still:  windows media...  i know about
windows media encoder, as i use it all the time, I just don't know if it's
possible to do with a stream verses a regular rm file, or even if that as an
rm file, for that matter, can be done.

i wonder if the Winamp tara plugin along with real player would do it, as
then I could hit alt+enter, and go into full screen view...  Then, I could
deffinently see it...

Anyway, if any of you all know, would you please get up with me either on or
off list and let me know what you might suggest?

Chris.

BTW:

http://www.racheljoyscott.com

Chris.