ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
David & Rachel. <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 23 Jun 2006 23:32:14 +0100
Hello Reeva and welcome to E-Church USA.

My wife and I live in the UK. Rachel a qualified care assistant now looks after me full time and that takes some going. Especially with the continual work she undergoes to keep me well fed and on the right road.

Rachel has been a Christian for 24 years and I for 36 years.

I'm a qualified graphic designer, but due to blindness no longer work in that field. Before going blind though, I studied theology before becoming a pastor in the South Wales valleys. A part from studying art and theology, in 1990 I went back to college to study music.

In 2004 after 20 years in the ministry, I moved to Yorkshire in England.

Rachel and I have been married for almost 3 years and we now run our own web site. newday-prince outlines the story of God's grace, love and power in our lives. You will also be able to browse some songs on newday-prince written by myself.

Our home in Yorkshire is made complete by the presence of my guide dog, Rula. She is a golden retriever. Her main colour is ginger with cream paws, deep brown eyes and a pink nose. For some reason that pink nose is always there when the cookie jar comes out!

Anyway, Reeva we hope that you will enjoy being on the list and as time goes by we hope to hear more from you.

With big blessings,

David, Rachel and Rula.

An Intercontinental Ministry,

Conveying A Confident Communication Of Jesus Christ.

www.newday-prince.me.uk