ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Wed, 14 Jan 2004 15:19:53 -0500
> God bless you, dear little brother in Christ.

in the past, calling me little like this would a r'r'r'r'r'r'r'rewally
offended the nuts! outta me!  however, now, I actually totally have a smile
on my face, biggter than the state of California hearing that comment.  Why?

jesus said, that unless we come to the Father, as little children, We shall
not enter the kingdom of God.

ya know, so many people say things like, why? sing Jesus Loves me!  I'm an
adult!  That song's for kids!  That makes me so angry to here.  How
ignerant! can one be!  That song is so simple, not only to sing, but as me
being a professional pianist, I can tell you and as both Jewlie and Steph
would tell you, that is one of the easiest! hymns to play, however, though
simple, the words mean so much to me...  I cry and cry and cry each time I
hear the words.  I do not make light of the hymn!  And another thing:  do
you all think it's appropriate to only sing songs at Christmas time related
to then?  Go ahead, you can ANSWER ME..  I PROMISE, AND MAY  Vickie be my
witness to hold me to my word at this:  I will not blow up if you all
disagree and think Christmas songs only should be done at Christmas.   I
however, as myself get totally! offended when I hear that people are not
even willing to if nothing else, at least! give that question some thought.
That is the day of our Savior!  We! wouldn't be here! if it weren't for that
day.  That is the day of life!  it's the day of hope!  Etc.  To me,
Christmas is 365 days long!  See, this is the thing for me:  why do so many
people go to church, and then hnot practice what they preach!  i think that
God is just so awesome!  There is no reason to deny his love for each of
us...

Anyway, just another thought.

Chris.