ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
List Techie <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Oct 2003 08:41:06 -0400
A couple of weeks ago, I mentioned that I have a very hopeful
job prospect.  Well, I'm going in for an interview this morning
at 10:30 (eastern USA time), so I'd appreciate your prayers.
I'm going crazy, being home so much, so I really want to get
back to work, but I also want to be sure it's where God wants
me.  So, please pray that everything goes according to His will.
If this isn't the one, there are a lot more out there, but I
admit, I'm hoping this is the one.  It's work I like doing, seems
to be a good organization, and good locations.  And I'm hoping
He'll see fit to let me get work on the 11pm to 7am shift.  One
of the drawbacks of nursing is that you have to work at least some
weekends.  If I can work 11 to 7, I'l always have Sunday mornings
free for church, and Wednesday evenings for worship choir practice.
But again, I want what God wants, even if I don't know what that
is, yet.

Thanks and God bless,
Roberta