ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Jun 2007 14:02:00 -0600
Brad,

A young man years ago moved up on a mountain top in Idaho, Randy Reever by
name, and paid an awful price for his freedom.  He eventually won a 3
million dollar settlement our government had to pay for killing his 15 year
old son and his wife and jailing him unlawfully but when he moved back to
Iowa, he had nothing left because the lawyers got it all.  I saw an
interview with the sharp shooter who killed his wife as she stood inside the
front door and holding her baby.  He said he was given orders to shoot and
feels he did nothing wrong.  As she toppled to the floor, a hole blown in
her chest, his brother reached out and grabbed the enfant as the baby's
mother's lifeless body fell.  Randy had done nothing but say no to the
government when they literally tried to black mail him on being a spy and
infiltrating the white suprimists group in the area.  He just wanted to be
left alone.  There is no such place any longer.

Phil.