ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Wed, 7 Jan 2004 06:36:48 -0500
Oh, lovely little Kerri robin!  (I don't know if you are lovely since I've
never seen a picture but I'm taking poetic license.)  It might have been
John who wrote those nasty notes about you being a goose.  It's not very
probable that it was John, but anything is possible I guess.  Anyway, I'm
sorry that it looked like someone was calling you a goose when really we all
know that you are a wonderful little robin.  And I heard that when the robin
sings it means Spring is here, nice warm Spring with early sunrises and warm
temperatures.  And it's too cold down here!!  Twenty degrees at night!  Only
the forties and fifties during the day and supposed to be nineteen tonight!!
SCREAMS OF FROZEN HORROR!!  Sing, Kerri Robin, sing!!

Lion who loves little Kerri robin birds even if they are mad cow disease
infested foreign terrorists if it means it will be warmer if she sings