ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 31 Jan 2004 19:37:37 -0700
I am sorry but I have sort of been out of the loop today.  I have read some
of the messages but will go back and catch the rest.  Years ago, I had moved
my office into a front bedroom and today I moved it back out to what used to
be a breezeway between our house and garage.  The garage was torn down last
summer so my son's driveway could be constructed to the back lot where his
house is.  With our two grandsons over here every day and spending the
nights most of the time, my 8 year old grandson asked me one day if he could
have his own room.  So after a super long time, the breezeway was remodeled
because 2.5 feet had to be cut off the wall next to the driveway to fulfill
city codes concerning driveway clearances.  So I have a private two room
office on the side of my house with its own air conditioning and wall
furnace.  I can close the door and be completely separated and away from the
house.  I still ended up having to put a large office desk in our basement
so I would have work space downstairs when doing other things because out of
my two rooms here in the breezeway, a 10 by 14 foot room is where I am right
now and is for conducting one on one prayer sessions.  A second smaller room
that is only 8 by ten, is where I have a lot of electronics and where I do
recordings of Bible teaching which will eventually be on the website.  Plus,
I have private entrances to the front and back of these two rooms so people
do not have to come to the front door and walk through the house to get to
my office now.  Anyhow, we got Sandy's computer and mine back on the
network, too.  So now she has her internet computer and her work computer
back up and running today finally.

Phil.

I Flew Kites With Jesus
www.SafePlaceFellowship.com