ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sun, 25 Jan 2004 06:42:03 -0500
Lelia,

This is one of the most beautiful testimonies to the healing in God's Love,
that I have ever heard or read.  The subject you have given your post tells
it all.  The scriptures talk of the living waters of the Holy Spirit in us,
but those living waters cascading into waterfalls of healing expresses so
wonderfully how He really works in the circumstances you describe.  I'm
praising God with you!

In His Love,
Helen