ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Vicki and The Rors <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 Feb 2005 22:02:54 -0700
Awesome and great news Lisa.

Vicki
LittleKat Wrote:

It's me, the quiet one lately. I wanted to update you all and let you also
know I am praying for everyone and their loved ones and just everyone in the
world.

I am on the brink of starting a new and better job. I am praying that all
the equipment I need will be ready for me so I can start on the projected
date of March 14th. I can't wait to work at this new hospital, George
Washington University Hospital. They are also excited to have me in the
crew as it were. I've never ever dealt with such a wonderful employer and
wonderful people who work on the switchboarde as I will who want me,
actively want me, to work with them. It's usuallly a dragging feet
suituation to get a blind person in a job that needs much modification to be
competitive with sighted counterparts. I am just floored by the acceptance
and excitement that I am seeing. Please pray that all works out. I want to
be there!!!

Littlekat