ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
JULIE MELTON <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Feb 2005 21:29:53 -0700
iVickie,

There's a songwriter's list.  To learn more about that, go to
http://www.christiansongwriting.org
I think taht's the right address, anyway.  It's been a long time since I've
been on the list.  The main reason is shear volume.  There are so many on
that list that it's hard to get critiques and it is even harder to critique
all the songs you might want to.

As for other lists, I'd suggest looking on Smartgroups or Yahoogroups.
Yahoogroups is where I found the organ lists I'm on.

HTH

JulieMelton
visit me at
www.heart-and-music.com