ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Tue, 1 Feb 2005 11:44:50 -0600
The amount of bugs might be dependent upon what system and  OS  one has,
age and etc. as well. I've found it to be one of the best releases. Usually
I stay one version behind to allow bugs to be worked out TU, but since I
was switching to the on-line authorization with my laptop which received
Jaws for the first time, I switched from Dongle version on my tower machine
to ILM (Internet License Manager) the internet authorization on it too. I
found it to be very good.
Brad