The amount of bugs might be dependent upon what system and  OS  one has,
age and etc. as well. I've found it to be one of the best releases. Usually
I stay one version behind to allow bugs to be worked out TU, but since I
was switching to the on-line authorization with my laptop which received
Jaws for the first time, I switched from Dongle version on my tower machine
to ILM (Internet License Manager) the internet authorization on it too. I
found it to be very good.
Brad