ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kathy Du Bois <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 11 Feb 2006 16:09:31 -0500
He called from Nicki's house to let me know that he has been kicked
out of there, I guess.  He said that the guy that he stayed with on
Thursday night got kicked out of his place too so he slept on the
street last night.  If that is true, it was only 2 above last
night.  He begged me to give him an excused absence from school for
yesterday, but I said "no."  But, he didn't want to hear about how
any of this is his fault.  When I tried to talk to him about unwise
decisions, he had to go, again.  I guess that he is still going with
Nicki, but he got kicked out because Nicki's mother found their
notebook in which they write back and forth to each
other.  Evidently, Chris said some pretty nasty stuff about them in
the notebook and she, Nicki's mother, decided that she had had enough
of Chris as well.  I suggested that Chris try the Bangor Area
homeless shelter, but he was just so combative, there is no way I
want that back here.  I guess that he's still fixin' to dig a deeper
hole.  Man this is painful.  He is better than this.  He really
is.  It's just a stupid shame and a waste of a life.  I just want to
grab satan and throttle him!!!!!
Kathy, alious  Mother Bear