ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kathy Du Bois <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 11 Feb 2006 14:52:28 -0500
Phil,
I agree.  Last Sunday, when we talked on the phone, I let him know
that I wanted to talk to him about just such things, but now that he
has  disappeared, I just have to trust that the Lord is talking to
him and saying what I am not allowed to, yet.  This morning, as I was
praying for him, I started running through the list of things that I
wanted to talk to him about and the Lord seemed to ask, "You mean
that you can't trust the holy Spirit to say these things without
you?"  I got the point.  I also realized that as I was thinking over
my list that I was beginning to become angry again and I realized
that  wasn't the language of love, but my sinful self, still wanting
to just get through to him and fix him.  Poor kid.  He is just so
messed up.  Maybe I am too.  Lord, please just break through the lies
and bring him to his senses.  Amen.
Mom