ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sun, 6 Mar 2005 16:15:41 -0600
Lelia,

I thought I better explain my reply, as perhaps you understood my note to
be refernce to my daughter and son, in real life. Actually it was a call
for us all to look at ourselves  as God might see us, just as we look at
our family here as we see them. I didn't want you to come away thinking I
was actually referring to my daughter or son. I thought my little psudo
signature of "Your Father In Heaven... The Great I Am", might have
clarified that. I hope god didn't mind me taking that liberty hahaha.
Perhaps you understood it as intended, not sure so thought to clarify.
Didn't mean it to be a trick.

Brad