ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Wed, 27 Apr 2005 16:29:51 -0500
Things  will be winding down yes in a week or two. Summer plans? Oh no,
nothing. Just cleaning, running electric, putting up some walls,
installing a bathroom,  and otherwise finishing off my basement in our
home, get my web project off and running for people to use, clean 80
vending machines, do some body work on my truck that needs doing, put
together a laundry bid for the laundry service here on campus, finish
documenting the songs I wrote which were lost in my computer switch some
months ago... hmmm, over a year ago now I guess, time flies, maintain
vending service for camps and summer classes, get some camping time in,
study Theophostic Prayer ministry, take a class or two for continuing ed
for my business within BEP,  and likely begin to branch out with other
vending locations on my own, and begin to strategically plan how to and
where to begin mini-storage business. Me? Nope. Got nothing in the works,
just bored out of me skull this summer lol.

Brad