ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Rhonda Partain <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Feb 2006 13:34:49 -0500
Hi April!!! Rainy day in Georgia.  Ben and I went to our cell meeting
Saturday.  It's a home group that meets once every two weeks.  We started
The Purpose Driven Life book, it's seems pretty good so far.  We watch a
video presentation by Rick Warren and then we discuss the questions.
Interesting to see others thoughts on the topics.
How have you been lagely?  Any more news on your insurance  problems?