ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Vicki and The Rors <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Feb 2006 11:34:32 -0700
Sharon,

I love that song too.  Glad it has such special meaning for you.  I always
find it encouraging.  We're never without hope when we know Jesus.  He
literally is our hope.  It can sure feel like we don't have hope.  And I
feel that too occasionally.  More often than not, when I find myself
continuing to feel that way, I discover that I'm listening to some lie of
the enemy.  Maybe that's not true of you or everybody else, but it might be
worth looking at.