ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sat, 26 Feb 2005 15:48:06 -0700
Well, I've been reading this series by an author named B.  J.  Hoff and
there is this pastor and his wife and another young rich girl and her father
who litterally go out into the world the slums if you will and find and help
people.  There is a doctor that helps heal people too physically.  So there
you hve your physical emotional and spiritual healing that to me is what a
church is supposed to be.  I think I will add something to this as well.

A pastor and his family too are a part of the church just because they are
leaders to me doesn't mean they can't be taught by what they preach.  They
too are human and I truly think we forget that.

For example, my pastor and his wife have two sons now my pastor and his wife
have done so verry much for Todd and I but sometimes we try not to ask them
though they really are the only ones we have except for my mom who sometimes
can or sometimes can't help though unfortunately she is not dependable but
my point is that we ask a lot so we try not to ask them for things we think
we can get help from others to help us with.  Our thoughts are that even
though we know that they would help us and even though they are helping
others we know that they too are human and have a family who need them too.

The church is us we are the church forget the word church its a congregation
its people.
Thanks for letting me ramble.

One more thing that is why we the church the congregation need so much
prayer and to be together.

Lelia Struve email [log in to unmask] msn [log in to unmask]