ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sat, 26 Feb 2005 13:43:39 -0700
Hi Kathy I will admit something to you my mother is unfortunately like that
she will see that her grandchildren have a great christmas no matter how
many organizations she goes to is that right?  No, when we were kids we
always got a good Christmas but not from others pockets that I can remember.
I know what you are saying there.

I guess my question there is who are we to judge I mean you gave out of love
you didn't know hopefully God will take care of that.  I've been asked for
food from an alcoholic who works and am I mad heck yes I am we didn't give
but I think this matter is a bit different because George's needs weren't
checked out but I do understand where your coming from honest I do
especially when your own mohter does it its verry shameful and embarrassing
for me.

Lelia Struve email [log in to unmask] msn [log in to unmask]