ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Amy Gordon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Feb 2006 18:05:01 -0500
Kathy,
    Oh Kathyy I'm glad you stood your ground with him because if he really
hasn;'t changed he doesn't need to come back.  I know it must be hard to say
no to your child but sometimes you just have to do what's best.  I will be
praying for you and Chris.  Maybe he will thank about what you said and want
to change.  Just don't give up on him.

Amy