ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kathy Du Bois <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Feb 2006 16:11:41 -0500
Pat,
I don't think that I"m going through as much stress as you are right
now.  You know, Phil just offered to flie himself and Brad out here
and take out Chris with a wooden bat. Maybe they should go north
first and help out Vernon.  GRIN!  Pat, it will all be okay.  Just
take a breath and count your blessings.  Number one, you are in His
hands.  It will be okay.
Kathy