ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Karen Carter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Jun 2006 00:29:35 +0000
Father in Heaven we ask that you be with Joe and the doctores during his surgery Tuesday.  Let them know how much you love them and that you died just for them. Thank you for doing this for us.  In your precious name we Pray Amen

--
Can you imagine what a scarcity of news there would be If everybody obeyed
> the Ten Commandments?

IN GOD WE TRUST
Karen Carter '74
-KC- Ministries