ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Chris Gilland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 24 Oct 2004 01:06:18 -0400
As halloween is coming near, Kristin and i were wanting to do something kind
of neet.  We wanted to find some pocket size bibles to distribute out with
the candy for trick-or-treaters.  Unfortunately, we've not really had any
luck finding anything.  We called Christian book Distributors, and they
didn't have anything quite in the size that we needed.  I know that time is
running out, so I was wondering if you all may would know a place where we
could get some Bibles like this.  Finantially, we don't have hardly anything
left in money for this month.  At this point, they would have to be donated.
If anyone has any ideas, please let us know.

Thanks.

Chris and kristin.