ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Lelia Struve <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Dec 2004 09:43:11 -0700
Hey wow good point never saw that either.  Yes, I agree its interesting how
we can read and re-read something of God's word and all of a suden something
either smacks you in the head or heart or soul or a light comes on like
hey!!!! how come I never saw this?

hugs

Lelia Struve email [log in to unmask] msn [log in to unmask]