ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Tue, 8 Feb 2005 09:29:59 -0700
I think that some of your messages are quite thought provoking.  I delete
most forwards because you have to scroll down forever before you get to the
heart of the messages.  I don't mind the touchy feely stuff, don't mind some
of the jokes.  Reason being, there is so much negativity in the world that
laughter is good.  The stories you read like Chicken soup for the soul,
well, they're usually sad but anything that has a hint of God or goodness is
alright by me.