ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Mon, 12 Jan 2004 20:23:26 -0500
From: "Helen" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Monday, January 12, 2004 7:58 PM
Subject: Re: What is you all's opinion?

> Chris, my opinion is that God does not use a 5-year-old child, or a
> 4-year-old, or a 3-year-old to be a "guardian angel" to you or to anyone
> else.  As far as the crying hyterically when you see her is concerned,
that
> would have nothing to do with a spiritual connection between the two of
> you, but only an emotional one.
> What have you been reading to make you think this world is only fantasy
and
> not reality?
Now, that was rude.

i simply was stating that i felt it could be possible.  We honestly don't
really know.  and no, I haven't been reading science fiction, in fact, I
hate! science fiction.  Did i once say I believed that was where the world
currently was was fanticy?  No? I only said that what if it were a
possibility.

i really wish that people would stop accusing me of things that you know...
i'm not even finnishing that sentence.  I need to cool off so I'll now
refrane from writing, as girl? I? am, hot!

Chris.

> Sorry to put it this way, but you need to go before the Lord, with an open
> Bible, and seek His Truth on all these matters.
And you don't think I do that every night?  Why do you htink i'm up from
about 2 in the morning to 8 the same morning reading, and then crash, and
don't get up till 5 PM that night.

i'm just gonna say it honestly, I am angry.

The world can't give you
> the answers, only God Himself, by His Spirit, according to what is written

i agree on that, but again, i never said that the world could!

Otherwise, you could get caught up in some other vain
> imaginations, apart from Him and His Truth.

OK... OK...  You win... OK?  happy?  All I tried to do is make a point, of
raising some thoughtful question, but obviously my contrebutions are not
welcomed unless I am replying to another thread.  Thus, never again, will I
originate a thread on here, don't ask me to? don't write me and offer me
assurance? it won't work! from this point, i'll mainly be a lerker.

Thank you for ruining my since of Christianly based family education.

i'm not  accusing this only on you, Hellin, so don't get that idea, it's by
faaaaar not you, but i'm not gonna say names.  yes, would you believe it?
Chrissie? Chris, Chris, actually has the granes to know not to do that.  o
Wow'w'w'w! is that not just amazing?

p O'd

Chris.