ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Thu, 8 Jan 2004 06:36:26 -0600
Hah, I used to have a good recipe for meatballs but I don't know where it is
now.
Here's one I have in my tried and true file though which must be good but I
haven't made them in a while.
The one I used to have was more of an italian meatball which you could make
up, bake and freez back.
The person I got that recipe from has since started selling their recipes in
a program though so I can't just write them and say, hey, shoot me over that
recipe of your's.

1 ground chuck
1 cup cracker crumbs
1 pkg. onion soup mix
1 tsp. garlic powder
1 tsp. sugar
2 slightly beaten eggs
1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
2 pkg. brown gravy mix
2 cups beef brothcooking spray
1 pkg. egg noodles, cooked

Preparation

Mix together ground chuck, soup mix, sugar, Worcestershire sauce, cracker
crumbs, garlic powder, & eggs. Form into meatballs. Spray a large frying
pan
with cooking spray. Brown meatballs in frying pan until browned. Remove from
frying pan & place in crock pot. Combine brown gravy mix & broth. Pour over
meatballs. Cook for 4 to 5 hours on low or 2 to 3 hours on high. Serve over
noodles that have been cooked according to pkg. directions.