ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Vicki and The Rors <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 Nov 2004 16:49:58 -0700
You reminded me that, when we had our bathroom redone last April, we never
had any written contract with the remodeler.  They just did the work that we
agreed on, and a beautiful job at that, and we paid them the agreed upon
price, and that was that.  Now I just wonder why we've been finding, an
occasional spider in our bath tub/shower.  They weren't in the contract.

Phil, I remember when you wrote this.  And I always am blessed by reading
it.

Vicki