ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
JULIE MELTON <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Jan 2005 21:49:16 -0700
    Pat and Vickie,

I'm praying for all your remodeling projects.  The first thing Tracey and I
will need to do is get some grass going in the yard this spring.  THey had
people renting this house before we bought it, and someone's dogs dug up the
whole yard.  What a mess!   We will be able to get a good deal on having the
yard seeded, though.
Pat,  I am praying for your business to pick up.  Please keep praying the
same for my parents.

Julie
JulieMelton
visit me at