ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Sep 2009 20:03:25 -0500
lol. Phil, you and Sharon are so funny! lol! I love it! lol!

Actually, we have gone bike riding in the Hills on our loving Artic
Cat Prowler. lol. Vernon doesn't own a Motor Cycle any more. lol.

Can you believe he lost a pin for the boat, as we were loading the
boat, the last time we came in to the dock, and he wants to go out to
the river again, with a huge magnet, so he can find it near the dock!
lol. It's about 120 miles from here! lol.

Lovings!

Pat Ferguson

You guys are so funny! lol!