ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Lelia Struve <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Mar 2007 17:40:48 -0400
Well, Kathy, smile!!!

Here is the deal, when I was in California in early February, my left
eye had started bothering me so I have fake eyes so I took it out and
all of a sudden it just started running. I wasn't sure if it was blood
or just mucus and at that time I was crying because of something Todd's
mother had done or said. Anyway, I put the eye back in but noticed that
a piece of skin was just sort of there. So we were going back to DEnver
the next day so we went back and made an appointment.  Well, they
couldn't get me in till today.  Well, I too thought it would be a check
up and then maybe something surgical. I had no idea it would be done
today. When I took the eye out today, the doc said I should make an
appointment to get the eyes themselves cleaned. I think he took about
three biopsies.  I didn't catch concern in his voice so I'm gathering
he doesn't think its serious.

No, your right it certainly was not a normal doctors visit. Its
something I'd like to forget ever happened.

Hope I answered your question.

hugs

Lelia ah and the pain is going away slowly slowly but so is the numbing
in other areas.

--
Email services by FreedomBox.  Surf the Net at the sound of your voice.
www.freedombox.info