ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Chipmunks <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 30 Jun 2007 00:52:47 +0200
That is a very generous invite. Chris will love the surprise when he
wakes up! When we were in the States last, he read an advertisement
for Denver about the 300-plus sunny days you guys have and all the
microbreweries. We had thought about a trip to the U.S. this summer
but it had not worked out for nhumerous reasons. Probably Mr.God knew
already that you guys wanted to ship us over!

Our generous hosts can get in touch with us off list or call us on
skype to make arrangements.

Our apartment gets dreadfully hot in summer and we do not have AC
here. It will be nice to have people to suffer in common with!

I'll make a list for things to pack until Chris aakes up to hear the
good news so that we can start packing!

Thanks again y'all for your generosity.

Cheers,

Doris

At 02:46 PM 6/29/2007 -0600, you wrote:

>If any of you would like to move to Denver to join us when it reaches 100
>degrees again this coming Sunday, Todd and Lelia have offered to pay your
>way and have you stay with them in their apartment for the following week to
>see if we drop below 100 degrees any time soon.  If we get too many at their
>place, Vicki and her husband have offered their house, too.
>
>Q.
>

>--
>6/26/2007 11:54 PM

"Pray, pray, pray!" - Pray without ceasing. (1 Th 5:17)