ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sat, 13 Dec 2003 22:42:04 -0600
Hi, just an update on this topic.
I called the youth pastor of this bible church here today and asked him
about the church.
He said it was pretty much babbtist based and that they sang older hems, not
newwave stuff and that the pastor was 58 and soft spoken, not a yeller.
Sounds ok to me but Terri will not think it exciting as she is used to
having guitars and lively people and folks getting filled with the spirit
and running out of and around the church and all like that.
However, I have told her that our family does not need to go to church to be
concerned with the actions of others.
Rather, we were going to study the bible and fellowship with other
christians.
Well I didn't put it that way but that was the general content.  hahahah
In short, who cares what so and so said or did or wore, we are going to
study the word of god.

Take Care,

Matt