ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
sharon gill <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 20 Feb 2010 21:29:22 -0600
Hi everyone.  Just wanted to give you an update on my mom.  Her biopsy was rescheduled, as her doctor felt that she needed to be hospitalized the day before the procedure and also the day after the procedure.  The doctor felt that she needed to be hospitalized because she has a blood-clotting disorder and needed to be monitored closely.  Keep praying. (smile)  I will let you know when I find out more.  I just talked to her now.

God's blessings to you all!

Sharon Gill

Database version: 5.14390